Loading cart contents...
- The data administrator is the company JOHN AND MARY MARIA DYBOWSKA based in Piastów at Szarych Szeregów street 12, entered into the CEIDG register under the NIP number: 5342600390, REGON: 383317645. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- Personal data collected by JOHN & MARY via the Online Store are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), also known as GDPR.
- We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by processors with whom we work closely.
TYPE AND PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSED DATA
- Customers’ personal data is collected in the case of:
- placing an order in the Online Store in order to perform the sales contract.
- subscribing to the Newsletter in order to perform the contract the subject of which is a service provided electronically.
- account registration to facilitate the customer’s order management.
- When placing an order in the Online Store, the Customer provides:
- first name and last name
- e-mail adress
- phone number
- post code and city
- street with house / flat number
- In the case of Entrepreneurs who want to receive an invoice, the above scope of data is additionally extended by:
- company name
- number NIP
- In the case of using the Newsletter service, the Customer only provides his e-mail address.
- Personal data provided to JOHN AND MARY MARIA DYBOWSKA are provided by the Customer voluntarily in connection with concluded sales contracts and are necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, amend or terminate it and correctly implement the Services provided electronically.
- Each data subject has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible via e-mail at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to process customer data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in the scope of pursuing possible claims in court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
- The Service Provider has the right to share the User’s personal data and other data with entities authorized under the applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
- The deletion of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data. The service provider does not share personal data with entities other than those authorized under the applicable law.
TRANSMISSION AND ENTRY OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Customer’s personal data is provided to service providers used by JOHN & MARY when running the Online Store. They are, in particular, providers of electronic and bank payment services as well as entities providing courier and postal services.
- In the event of a purchase in the Online Store, personal data may be transferred, depending on the Customer’s choice, to the following entities in order to deliver the ordered goods:
- a courier company
- the company InPost Paczkomaty Sp. z o.o.
- The store does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Store User’s end device and are intended for using the Store’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the end device of the Store User and obtains access to them is the Store operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of the Store’s websites to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Store User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Store Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- The Store uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until they leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The following types of cookies are used in the Store:
- “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available within the Store, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the Store;
- cookies used to ensure security, for example used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Store;
- “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Store’s websites;
- “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, eg in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes, font size, website appearance, etc .;
- “advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Store users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting in the Store User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies placed on the Store User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Store operator.